Orange Ring Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 3 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
If the aroma from this cake baking doesn't get you, one forkful will surely have you hooked!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons orange juice
- Grated rind of 2 oranges
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 10-inch Bundt or tube pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, combine cake mix, butter, eggs, 1 cup orange juice, and orange rind. Beat 2 minutes, until well mixed. Pour batter into prepared Bundt or tube pan.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven and cool 10 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely before inverting onto a serving platter.
- In a medium-sized bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, and remaining 2 tablespoons orange juice 2 to 3 minutes, until smooth. Spoon over top of cake, allowing it to drip down sides. Cover loosely and chill 3 hours before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When it comes to choosing healthier meal options and indulging in something delicious, you can have both with our Steakhouse Salad! If you can't give up your love of steak, but need to start looking for something lighter at dinner time, this is the recipe for you. This meal gets a seal of approval from both veggie lovers and meat lovers everywhere, so don't miss out!