Party Margarita Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Party Margarita Cake is like a Cinco de Mayo celebration in your mouth! The perfect combination of sweet and tart tastes just like a strawberry margarita in cake form.
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.5-ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon strawberry margarita or daiquiri mix, divided
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- Coarse sugar for garnish
- 12 lime slices for garnish
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer on low speed, beat cake mix, 1 cup margarita mix, oil, and eggs 1 to 2 minutes, or until well mixed. Pour batter into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat butter, confectioners' sugar, remaining margarita mix and lime juice until smooth. Frost cake. Sprinkle coarse sugar on top, and garnish with lime slices.
We also recommend our Pink Lady Cake for another tasty option!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 582
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27g 42 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 58 %
- Trans Fat 0.6g 0 %
- Protein 3.7g 7 %
- Cholesterol 87mg 29 %
- Sodium 447mg 19 %
- Total Carbohydrates 82g 27 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 2 %
- Sugars 71g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!