Peach Melba Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Peach Melba Cake is an aristocratic delicacy that's fit for a king! You've never enjoyed a dessert quite like this.
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving size) package peach-flavored gelatin mix
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package white cake mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 2/3 cup raspberry preserves
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, well drained and patted dry
What to Do
- Add dry gelatin mix to cake batter; mix well. Line two 9-inch cake pans with waxed paper and coat with cooking spray; add the batter and bake according to package directions. Let cool.
- Place one cake layer upside down on a platter. Spread with 1/3 cup raspberry preserves. Place second cake layer upside down over bottom layer and spread remaining 1/3 cup raspberry preserves over top. Frost sides of cake with whipped topping.
- Top with sliced peaches and serve, or cover loosely and keep chilled until ready to serve.