Peach Pound Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who can turn down pound cake? And with peaches?! There's enough Peach Pound Cake here to make the whole gang cheer, 'cause you make this one in a Bundt pan.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 6 eggs at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups peeled and chopped peaches (4 to 5 peaches)
- Confectioners' sugar for sprinkling
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup Bundt pan with cooking spray; lightly sprinkle with flour.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and granulated sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- In another large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir flour mixture into egg mixture. Add sour cream and beat on low until mixture is smooth. Gently fold in peaches. Pour batter evenly into Bundt pan.
- Bake 70 to 75 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool about 20 minutes, then invert onto serving plate. Let cool completely. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar before serving.
This fruity pound cake recipe also works great made with nectarines or apples.
- We've got more peach dessert favorites you'll love in our collection of Can't-Miss Peach Recipes: 20 Easy Recipes with Peaches.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can count on lots of crispy edges when you make our recipe for Sheet Pan Mac 'n' Cheese! If your regular macaroni and cheese recipe is getting too routine, then you'll love this unique way of making a classic, cheesy, favorite. This is one the whole family will cheer for!