Peaches & Cream Dump Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Spoon up some sweet Southern goodness with our recipe for Peaches & Cream Dump Cake. This is the easiest way to enjoy the classic combination of peaches and cream without having to spend hours prepping and baking in the kitchen. We just can't get enough of this dump cake!
What You'll Need
- 1 (21-ounce) can peach pie filling
- 1 (15-ounce) can sliced peaches in light syrup, undrained
- 1 (15-1/4-ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 stick butter, cut in pieces
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread pie filling in baking dish. Evenly spoon peaches with syrup over filling.
- In a medium bowl, combine cake mix, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Evenly sprinkle mixture over peaches and top with butter.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until golden and bubbly.
- In a medium bowl, beat heavy cream and granulated sugar until soft peaks form. Spoon over warm cake and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 389
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19g 29 %
- Saturated Fat 10g 50 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 2.8g 6 %
- Cholesterol 48mg 16 %
- Sodium 322mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 54g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 35g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!