Peanut Butter Pound Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wow - this pound cake is so creamy-rich, it's unbelievable! Try our luscious Peanut Butter Pound Cake the next time you're having peanut butter dessert cravings.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/4 cups (2-1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted peanuts
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat two 9- x 5-inch loaf pans with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine butter and sugar; beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in peanut butter and flour.
- Spread equal amounts of mixture into prepared loaf pans; bake 20 minutes then remove loaves from oven and sprinkle with equal amounts of chopped peanuts. Return loaves to oven and bake 30 to 35 more minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove loaves from pans and let cool completely before slicing.
Want to take this dessert over the top? How about covering it in a homemade chocolate ganache? It's so easy to do, just click here to learn how!