Pineapple Right Side Up Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This made from scratch cake includes a creamy ingredient that's sure to make your cake extra moist and rich. Pineapple Right Side Up Cake is easy, and just as yummy as its flip-flop counter part.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup ( stick) butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12-ounce) jar pineapple preserves
- 1 (10-ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained and chopped
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, blend cream cheese, butter, and sugar together with an electric mixer on high speed. Reduce speed to low and add eggs, milk, and vanilla; blend until smooth. Mix in flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Do not over-mix.
- Pour half the batter into prepared baking dish. Spread preserves evenly over batter then pour remaining batter over preserves.
- Sprinkle chopped cherries evenly over the top and bake for 40 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool for 1 hour before cutting.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 371
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11g 18 %
- Saturated Fat 6.4g 32 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 4.3g 9 %
- Cholesterol 62mg 21 %
- Sodium 252mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 64g 21 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 48g 0 %