Hayride Pumpkin Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 Square
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Looking for a sweet and cozy way to welcome fall? We've got something that might help; our Hayride Pumpkin Squares are a perfect combination of pumpkin, cinnamon, and childhood memories! Picking fall apples, visiting the pumpkin patch, or making delicious desserts with loved ones, if this recipe wasn't part of your childhood, remember it's never too late to start sharing in the..."OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"
What You'll Need
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 eggs
- 1 (15-ounce) can pure pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg; mix well and set aside.
- In another large bowl, beat together remaining ingredients. Gradually add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture; beat well then pour batter into baking dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool completely then cut into squares.
Mr.Food Test Kitchen Tip
- Decorate each square with a bit of powdered sugar and a candy corn and you’re good to go. Ahh, if only all things in life were this good!
- For more fantastic pumpkin desserts, cry our Autumn Pumpkin Dump Cake, our Creamy Pumpkin Pie, or our Easy Pumpkin Bread.
- Want more fall flavors? Try our Apple Cider Cupcakes, our Apple Cinnamon Poke Cake, and our Cranberry Pecan Pie.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Just because we have our weeknight routines, well, that doesn't mean they have to be boring. Sure, there are a lot of delicious shrimp fried rice recipes out there, but the secret that makes ours stand apart is chilling the rice before we cook it. It makes the fried rice lighter, and it won't get mushy later on. .