Rocky Road Cake Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We found a cool new way to enjoy your favorite ice cream flavor. Our Rocky Road Cake Squares are anything but ordinary, they're just what you've been craving!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18-1/4-ounce) package chocolate cake mix, batter prepared according to the package directions
- 1/2 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips, plus 2 tablespoons, divided
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped, plus 2 tablespoons, divided
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
What to Do
- Coat a microwave-safe 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add 1/2 cup chocolate chips and 1/2 cup walnuts to the cake batter; mix well, then pour into prepared baking dish.
- Microwave at 80% power for 12 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from the microwave and let cool.
- In a microwave-safe medium-sized bowl, microwave marshmallow creme at 70% power for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 10 seconds until melted. Pour over cake then sprinkle with the remaining chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 428
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21g 32 %
- Saturated Fat 5.7g 29 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 5.5g 11 %
- Cholesterol 55mg 18 %
- Sodium 399mg 17 %
- Total Carbohydrates 56g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.0g 8 %
- Sugars 33g 0 %