Rocky Road Cake Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We found a cool new way to enjoy your favorite ice cream flavor. Our Rocky Road Cake Squares are anything but ordinary, they're just what you've been craving!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18-1/4-ounce) package chocolate cake mix, batter prepared according to the package directions
- 1/2 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips, plus 2 tablespoons, divided
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped, plus 2 tablespoons, divided
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
What to Do
- Coat a microwave-safe 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add 1/2 cup chocolate chips and 1/2 cup walnuts to the cake batter; mix well, then pour into prepared baking dish.
- Microwave at 80% power for 12 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from the microwave and let cool.
- In a microwave-safe medium-sized bowl, microwave marshmallow creme at 70% power for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 10 seconds until melted. Pour over cake then sprinkle with the remaining chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 428
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21g 32 %
- Saturated Fat 5.7g 29 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 5.5g 11 %
- Cholesterol 55mg 18 %
- Sodium 399mg 17 %
- Total Carbohydrates 56g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.0g 8 %
- Sugars 33g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When it comes to choosing healthier meal options and indulging in something delicious, you can have both with our Steakhouse Salad! If you can't give up your love of steak, but need to start looking for something lighter at dinner time, this is the recipe for you. This meal gets a seal of approval from both veggie lovers and meat lovers everywhere, so don't miss out!