S'mores Icebox Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our no-bake S'mores Icebox Cake will take your tastebuds 'round the campfire. Enjoy this easy chilled dessert anytime you want to bring childhood memories to life!
What You'll Need
- 1 (14.4-ounce) box honey graham crackers
- 2 (4-serving) packages chocolate instant pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 2 1/4 cups mini-marshmallows, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- chocolate shavings for garnish
What to Do
- Line bottom of an ungreased 9- x 13-inch baking dish with one-third of the graham crackers.
- In a large bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk, stirring until mixture thickens. Stir in 2 cups marshmallows.
- Spread half of pudding mixture over graham crackers in baking dish. Repeat layers with one-third of graham crackers and remaining pudding mixture. Top with remaining graham crackers.
- Spread with whipped topping. Sprinkle with chocolate shavings and remaining marshmallows. Cover and chill for 4 to 6 hours.