Spring Fling Layered Cake
Get SPRINGTACULAR this season with a light and bright layered spring fling cake that everyone will love!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You're going to want to have more than a "fling" with this no-bake, layered cake! Our recipe for Spring Fling Layered Cake combines all of your favorite springtime flavors, like coconut, lemon, and raspberry to bring you a dessert that's ready for all of your picnics, potlucks, and get-togethers!
Say goodbye to cobblers and crisps for just a little bit while we appreciate the lightness and brightness of spring desserts. This airy, flavorful, and easy-to-make cake fits all your family's needs for this season. Serve it at Easter, Sunday dinner, or as an afternoon tea delight. It's never out of place!
What You'll Need
- 1 (19.6-ounce) box frozen coconut layer cake
- 1 (16-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen raspberries
- 1 (19.6-ounce) box frozen lemon layer cake
Spring Fling Layered Cake Instructions
- Cut coconut cake into 7 slices. Place in a single layer in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish, covering the bottom of the dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine half the whipped topping and the raspberries; gently stir until well combined. Spread mixture evenly over coconut cake.
- Cut lemon cake into 7 slices. Place slices in a single layer over raspberry mixture. Evenly spread remaining whipped topping over lemon cake layer. Freeze until ready to serve. Let sit 10 minutes, then cut into squares.
Our Ultimate Dirt Cake is another sure sign of spring -- you're group will love it! What better way to celebrate the earth than by serving up this tasty cake after spending some time cleaning up outside or planting in the garden. Get the recipe here: The Ultimate Dirt Cake
- Garnish with fresh raspberries and mint leaves.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can count on lots of crispy edges when you make our recipe for Sheet Pan Mac 'n' Cheese! If your regular macaroni and cheese recipe is getting too routine, then you'll love this unique way of making a classic, cheesy, favorite. This is one the whole family will cheer for!