We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When it's sunny out, there's no better way to celebrate than by serving up a great big slice of Sunshine Cake! This easy layered cake is bursting with the summery flavors of lemon and strawberries, making it the perfect smile-worthy recipe!
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-1/4-ounce) package strawberry cake mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 1 (10-ounce) jar lemon curd
- 1 (16-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Strawberry halves for garnish
What to Do
- Bake cake according to package directions for two 8-inch round cake pans; let cool. Cut each cooled cake in half horizontally to make 4 layers.
- In a large bowl, combine lemon curd and whipped topping until thoroughly mixed.
- Place 1 cake layer on a serving platter. Spread 1/4 of lemon mixture on top. Repeat with remaining layers and garnish with strawberries. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Here's a little more sunshine we'd like to share with you -- our Sunshine Salad will bring lots of smiles!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 380
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 17g 26 %
- Saturated Fat 9.0g 45 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 2.5g 5 %
- Cholesterol 65mg 22 %
- Sodium 255mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 50g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 39g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Switch up your dinnertime routine by serving up our cheesy, baked Spinach and Artichoke Calzones. They're perfect for holding right in your hand and dunking into your favorite marinara sauce. You might just find yourself making these as an on-the-go lunch, too!