The Ultimate Dirt Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What better way to celebrate the earth than by serving up The Ultimate Dirt Cake after spending some time cleaning up outside or planting in the garden. Plus, this no-bake cake is layered just like the earth. Go on and "dig in!"
What You'll Need
- 24 chocolate sandwich cookies, finely crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (4-serving-size) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- Assorted gummy worms for garnish
What to Do
- Reserve 2 tablespoons cookie crumbs; place remaining cookie crumbs in a medium bowl. Add butter and mix well.
- Press crumb mixture into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Chill until ready to use.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter, and confectioners' sugar until creamy. Stir in whipped topping until completely mixed. Evenly spread over cookie crust.
- In a large bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk until thickened. Spread over cream cheese layer. Sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs and garnish with gummy worms.
- Refrigerate 4 hours, or until ready to serve.
Want the "dirt" on another chocolate-y dessert? Why not "dig in" to our Chocolate Lava Cakes, too?!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 461
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 29g 44 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 63 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 8.4g 17 %
- Cholesterol 31mg 10 %
- Sodium 410mg 17 %
- Total Carbohydrates 44g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.3g 9 %
- Sugars 33g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can serve up a restaurant-worthy dinner while sticking to your budget, with this easy recipe for Crazy-Good Rosemary Chicken. These juicy chicken breasts are topped with a flavor-packed sauce made with some onions, a little lemon juice, a splash of wine, and a bit of mustard. The results are amazing!