Triple Chocolate Indulgence
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Need something to satisfy your sweet tooth? This Triple Chocolate Indulgence is made with chocolate, chocolate, and - guess what? - more chocolate, making it the perfect recipe for any chocoholic.
What You'll Need
- 1 (18-1/4-ounce) package devil's food chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (1.55-ounce) chocolate bar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, prepare batter according to package directions. Stir in chocolate chips and pour batter into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool 10 minutes, then using the handle of a wooden spoon, poke 18 holes in top of cake. Pour sweetened condensed milk over top of cake, letting it sink into holes. Let cool completely.
- Top cake with whipped topping, then grate chocolate bar over top. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Calories 354
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 14g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 8.8g 44 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 5.1g 10 %
- Cholesterol 9.7mg 3 %
- Sodium 307mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 55g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.9g 8 %
- Sugars 40g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Looking for a twist on boring old salads? Our South-of-the-Border BBQ Chicken Salad is going to be a flavor loaded way to chow down on something light. This BBQ chicken salad recipe is simple, fast, and insanely delicious. One bit and you'll know what we mean!