Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
Break Up Brittle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Homemade peanut brittle is as easy as 1-2-3 with our recipe for Break Up Brittle. This homemade candy recipe will win over your whole gang, without causing you to break a sweat!
What You'll Need
- 24 whole graham crackers
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Arrange crackers in a single layer in an ungreased 10- x 15-inch jelly-roll pan.
- Place butter and brown sugar in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil and stir constantly 2 minutes. Add peanuts, mix well, then pour mixture over graham crackers. Bake 10 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes, then cut into uneven pieces. Store in airtight containers.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 223
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 14g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 5.5g 28 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 3.3g 7 %
- Cholesterol 20mg 7 %
- Sodium 214mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 24g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 13g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This cookie recipe combines two of Mrs. Claus' holiday favorites: gingerbread and eggnog! Mrs. Claus' Holiday Cookie Cups look great on a Christmas cookie platter, but they taste even better. After all, what could be better than a gingerbread cup filled with a fluffy eggnog cream? (Rumor has it that Santa and the elves really love these!)