Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
Chocolate Walnut Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
'Tis the season to say "thank you" to your kids' teachers. Go old school by gifting them a batch of old-fashioned, homemade Chocolate Walnut Fudge. Betcha this treat will send your kids straight to the head of the class!
What You'll Need
- 2 (14-ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (12-ounce) package milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan, bring sweetened condensed milk to a rolling boil over medium heat.
- Remove from heat and add semisweet and milk chocolate chips, stirring until smooth. Add walnuts; mix well.
- Spread into an 8-inch square baking dish (see Tip) and chill 3 to 4 hours, or until firm. Cut into squares, and serve.
Change it Up: Before chilling the fudge, you can press some mini marshmallows and additional walnuts into the top to create Rocky Road Fudge.
Test-Kitchen Tip: Line your baking dish with nonstick aluminum foil for easily removing the fudge…and even easier cleanup!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl features the perfect blend of fresh-from-the-freezer fruit, almond milk and honey. It's a healthier way to start your day, since each bowl is loaded with vitamins and nutrients. And if you top each bowl with a little granola and extra fruit, you'll be adding even more goodness to your morning meal!