We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 24 Pieces
- CHILL TIME
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
It's called Christmas Crack for a reason! You'll be addicted after just one taste; it's easy to see that there's nothing better than this homemade Christmas candy-cookie to get you in the holiday spirit! The festive colors and the tasty ingredients mean that you won't be able to resist breaking off a piece of this holiday style brittle.
What You'll Need
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 12 whole graham crackers
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Christmas colored sprinkles for decorating
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil; place graham crackers in a single layer on the baking sheet, arranging crackers to fit.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, bring butter, brown sugar, and salt to a boil, stirring constantly. Pour mixture over the crackers and spread evenly, covering all the crackers. Bake 8 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with chocolate chips. Return to oven 2 minutes then evenly spread chocolate over crackers.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt white chocolate chips 30 to 60 seconds or until melted and smooth. Using a fork, drizzle white chocolate over top. Decorate with holiday sprinkles.
- Refrigerate 15 to 30 minutes or until candy is firm. Break into pieces and serve. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.
Check This Out!
- For more brittle-style recipes, try our Old-Fashioned Peanut Brittle or our Homemade Cracker Candy!
- Christmas is filled with sweets! Try our Frosty Peppermint Cookies, and our Easy Hot Chocolate Fudge.
- Plus, check out our collection of Homemade Holiday Gifts from Your Kitchen!
- Check out the rest of the cookies in our 2018 Christmas Cookie Countdown!