Holiday Gingerbread Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 64 pieces
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Making fudge during the holiday season is a tradition for many folks, which is why we had to come up with a fudge recipe that fit the holiday-theme perfectly. Our Holiday Gingerbread Fudge combines tasty seasonal flavors with a creamy white chocolate base to make for some amazing sweet treats!
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 (11-ounce) packages white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
What to Do
- Line an 8-inch square baking dish with aluminum foil, extending over sides.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, combine condensed milk, chocolate chips, and butter; stir constantly until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Pour into baking dish and refrigerate until firm, then lift foil out of pan, removing fudge, and peel off foil. Cut into squares.
You can find more holiday-perfect candy recipes, including fudge, in our FREE eCookbook, Christmas Candy Recipes: 24 Ideas for Homemade Christmas Gifts.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl features the perfect blend of fresh-from-the-freezer fruit, almond milk and honey. It's a healthier way to start your day, since each bowl is loaded with vitamins and nutrients. And if you top each bowl with a little granola and extra fruit, you'll be adding even more goodness to your morning meal!