Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
Mocha Pecan Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The only hard part about making this Mocha Pecan Fudge? Waiting 2 hours for it to chill. We promise, it's worth the wait.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
What to Do
- Line a 9-inch square pan with aluminum foil; lightly coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine coffee and water until coffee is dissolved; set aside.
- Combine chocolate chips and condensed milk in a medium saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth. Stir in coffee, vanilla, and pecans. Spread mixture evenly into prepared pan. Cover and chill at least 2 hours. Cut into bars.
You don't need a candy thermometer to make this easy confection.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll impress everyone at the dinner table with this recipe for Grape Stompin' Chicken. The light cream sauce that goes over the chicken breasts is delicious, especially since it's accented with the flavors of fresh grapes and a splash of wine.