Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
Nutty Cranberry Popcorn
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 1/2 pounds
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 24 Min
Pop up this snack and the gang will go nuts! Try this mixture of dried cranberries, popcorn, and nuts the next time your cravings need a little sassy satisfaction.
What You'll Need
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- 1 (6-ounce) package sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; set aside.
- Melt butter in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat; stir in sugar, honey, and corn syrup. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil mixture, without stirring, 5 to 7 minutes or until mixture turns a light caramel color. Remove from heat; stir in salt, baking soda, and vanilla. Pour syrup over popcorn mixture. Working quickly, toss mixture with a wooden spoon.
- Spoon mixture onto a lightly greased 10-inch by 15-inch rimmed baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. Cool; break into pieces. Store in an airtight container.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!