Potato Chip Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 64 pieces
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
If you've got a weakness for snack foods like potato chips and pretzels, then you're going to love our Potato Chip Fudge. This creamy and rich fudge tastes like those expensive, chocolate-dipped pretzels and chips you see in the fancy candy stores.
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups coarsely crumbled potato chips (See Note)
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan, melt chocolate chips over medium-low heat, stirring constantly. Be careful not to burn. When chocolate is melted, reduce heat to low and add sweetened condensed milk and vanilla; stir until well blended.
- Remove from heat and immediately add crumbled potato chips. Stir gently to blend and pour into an 8-inch square baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray. Cover and cool in the refrigerator until set.
We cut these into 1-inch squares because they're so rich and satisfying.
You can also try a pretzel version: Use 1 cup coarsely crushed pretzels in place of the potato chips.
- If you enjoyed this potato recipe, be sure to check out our free eCookbook, Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes & More.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We love it when a recipe is so light and creamy it literally just melts in your mouth. This delicious peanut butter fudge recipe does just that! Seriously, they say everything in moderation, but this sweet treat isn't going to make it easy.