Raspberry Chocolate Truffles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 dozen truffles
- 20 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
To a true chocoholic, there's no better gift than a box of their favorite confections. So if you want to see some genuine smiles, try surprising your favorite chocolate lover with a box filled with these hassle-free truffles.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 (10-ounce) package raspberry-flavored semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (2-ounce) white chocolate baking bar, grated (see Note)
What to Do
- In a small saucepan, combine evaporated milk and sugar over medium heat and cook until mixture comes to a rolling boil. Boil 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and add chips; stir until melted and mixture is smooth. Cover and chill 1 hour, or until mixture is cool, but not firm.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with waxed paper. Shape chocolate mixture into 1-inch balls then roll in grated white chocolate until evenly coated. Place on baking sheet, cover loosely, and chill 1 hour, or until firm.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate.
Using a medium grater, grate the baking bar into fine strands of white chocolate.
DID YOU KNOW...shipping candies requires extra care? Start by using a cardboard box and padding it with newspaper. Wrap the candies carefully in freezer bags. Tape the box well and be sure to clearly mark "Perishable and Fragile" on the outside.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This ain't your momma's deviled egg recipe! We decided to give this recipe a Buffalo-style twist! That's right, we took all the classic flavors and added in some hot wing sauce! Top it off with some bleu cheese crumbles, and you better believe our Buffalo-Style Deviled Eggs will have everyone saying, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"