Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
Rocky Road Clusters
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 3 dozen clusters
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Sweet tooth? We've got your answer right here with the Rocky Road Cluster recipe! Chocolate, marshmallows, and almonds all in one are a recipe for "Ooh it's so good!"
What You'll Need
- 2 cups (12-ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
What to Do
- Cook chocolate chips in a large heavy saucepan over low heat until chocolate melts, stirring occasionally. Set aside, and cool.
- Add marshmallows and almonds to chocolate; stir well. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto wax paper. Chill 15 minutes or until firm. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Let the melted chocolate cool just enough so it doesn't melt the marshmallows when you stir them together.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Calories 1,142
- Calories from Fat 587
- Total Fat 65g 100 %
- Saturated Fat 36g 179 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.1g 8 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 14mg 1 %
- Total Carbohydrates 158g 53 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.2g 9 %
- Sugars 123g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.