Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
Salted Caramel Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 48 pieces
- CHILL TIME
- 6 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
This caramel-topped chocolate fudge is to-die-for, especially when you finish it off with a sprinkle of sea salt. Our Salted Caramel Fudge is such a sweet treat; it makes for a great homemade gift too.
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- Sea salt for sprinkling
What to Do
- Line an 8-inch square baking dish with aluminum foil.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, combine condensed milk, chocolate chips, and butter; cook until chocolate is melted and smooth, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Pour chocolate mixture evenly into baking dish.
- Pour caramel sauce over top of fudge and using a knife, swirl caramel into fudge. Sprinkle with salt, cover, and refrigerate at least 6 hours, or until firm.
- Remove foil and cut into 1/2-inch squares. Store in refrigerator.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We love it when a recipe is so light and creamy it literally just melts in your mouth. This delicious peanut butter fudge recipe does just that! Seriously, they say everything in moderation, but this sweet treat isn't going to make it easy.