Homemade Candy Recipes: 20 Old Fashioned Recipes for Chocolate Candy, Fudge & More
Salted Caramel Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 48 pieces
- CHILL TIME
- 6 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
This caramel-topped chocolate fudge is to-die-for, especially when you finish it off with a sprinkle of sea salt. Our Salted Caramel Fudge is such a sweet treat; it makes for a great homemade gift too.
What You'll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- Sea salt for sprinkling
What to Do
- Line an 8-inch square baking dish with aluminum foil.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, combine condensed milk, chocolate chips, and butter; cook until chocolate is melted and smooth, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Pour chocolate mixture evenly into baking dish.
- Pour caramel sauce over top of fudge and using a knife, swirl caramel into fudge. Sprinkle with salt, cover, and refrigerate at least 6 hours, or until firm.
- Remove foil and cut into 1/2-inch squares. Store in refrigerator.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.