Busy Day "Bubble Up" Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We all get busy from time to time, but that doesn't mean we can't enjoy something delicious for dinner! With our recipe for Busy Day "Bubble Up" Bake, you can make a family-pleasing casserole in just 30 minutes. This creamy chicken casserole "bubbles up" to be so tasty!
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 2 cups chopped frozen broccoli, thawed
- 1/4 cup cooked crumbled bacon
- 1 (16.3-ounce) can refrigerated biscuits, each biscuit cut into thirds
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, sour cream, 1-1/2 cups cheese, the salt, and pepper; mix well. Stir in chicken, broccoli, and bacon. Add biscuits and toss until evenly coated. Spoon mixture into baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until biscuits are golden brown.
- If you liked our Busy Day "Bubble Up" Bake, make sure to check out How to Make a Great Chicken Casserole, Plus Top 10 Chicken Casserole Recipes.
- And for another tasty variation that's loaded with family-favorite veggies, try our recipe for Easy Chicken Bubble Bake.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 504
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28g 43 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 65 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 32g 63 %
- Cholesterol 100mg 33 %
- Sodium 1,386mg 58 %
- Total Carbohydrates 31g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.6g 6 %
- Sugars 6.2g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!