Cheeseburger Ramen Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a tasty way to transform those packages of budget-friendly ramen noodles into an extraordinary family favorite dish. Our Cheeseburger Ramen Casserole is the perfect weeknight dinner dish for everyone!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3 (3-ounce) packages beef-flavored ramen noodles
- 2 cups water
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over high heat, saute beef and onion for 6-8 minutes, or until browned. Stir in water and seasoning packets from noodle packages, and bring to a boil.
- Add noodles and cook for 3 minutes, or until soft and water is almost gone. Remove from heat and stir in ketchup, mustard, and relish.
- Pour into baking dish, sprinkle with cheese, and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until warmed through.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 995
- Calories from Fat 482
- Total Fat 54g 82 %
- Saturated Fat 26g 132 %
- Trans Fat 1.7g 0 %
- Protein 66g 132 %
- Cholesterol 214mg 71 %
- Sodium 2,410mg 100 %
- Total Carbohydrates 62g 21 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.5g 10 %
- Sugars 18g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl features the perfect blend of fresh-from-the-freezer fruit, almond milk and honey. It's a healthier way to start your day, since each bowl is loaded with vitamins and nutrients. And if you top each bowl with a little granola and extra fruit, you'll be adding even more goodness to your morning meal!