Chow Mein Chicken Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
One-pot meals are simple and hands-off... just the way we like 'em! This Chow Mein Chicken Casserole is no exception and we know you'll love it as much as we do!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (8-ounce) packages sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 (5-ounce) can chow mein noodles (2 cups)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Melt butter in a large skillet. Add red bell pepper, garlic, and mushrooms; saute until tender.
- Stir in chopped green onions and next 5 ingredients.
- Pour into a lightly greased 7- x 11-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with chow mein noodles. Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Don't worry if you don't have the exact ingredients on hand. You can substitute green bell pepper for the red, cream of chicken soup for mushroom soup, and chopped cooked pork for the chicken. And if you have canned mushrooms in your pantry, 2 (4.5-ounce) cans substitute nicely for the fresh. Just drain 'em-there's no need to saute!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 362
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21g 33 %
- Saturated Fat 4.2g 21 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 27g 53 %
- Cholesterol 74mg 25 %
- Sodium 856mg 36 %
- Total Carbohydrates 16g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.7g 7 %
- Sugars 3.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll be the star of the next get together when you bring this easy chili recipe along. You see, the combination of ground beef and Italian sausage makes for a hearty recipe that no one can resist. When they ask you what it's called just say, "That's My Tailgating Chili!" with a smile.