Country Kitchen Pineapple Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pineapple casseroles are a favorite in country kitchens, and like any good Southern recipe our Country Kitchen Pineapple Casserole features back-to-basics ingredients like butter, sugar, eggs, and white bread. You'll be surprised at just how good this simple casserole tastes!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 8 eggs
- 2 (20-ounce) cans crushed pineapple, drained
- 10 slices day-old white bread, cubed
- 1 cup frosted flakes cereal, coarsely crushed
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x -13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in pineapple, then fold in bread cubes.
- Pour into baking dish and sprinkle with cereal. Bake, uncovered, for 40-45 minutes, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potato pancakes are a symbolic and scrumptious treat commonly made for Hanukkah. Not only are they super crispy and really tasty, but thanks to the pre-shredded potatoes you can find at your favorite supermarket, these Simple Shredded Potato Pancakes are, well, simple to make!