Country-Style Potato Tot Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Kids won't eat their veggies? Well, our recipe for Country-Style Potato Tot Casserole is going to change all that! Full of creamy, down-home goodness, this tasty casserole has a Mom's Country-Kitchen taste that no one can resist!
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cooked chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/2 (32-ounce) package frozen potato tots
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, sour cream, poultry seasoning, salt, and pepper; mix well. Stir in chicken and mixed vegetables.
- Spread mixture evenly in baking dish. Place potato tots on top.
- Bake 35 minutes, then top with cheese and bake 5 additional minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 338
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 20g 30 %
- Saturated Fat 8.5g 42 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 18g 36 %
- Cholesterol 65mg 22 %
- Sodium 831mg 35 %
- Total Carbohydrates 23g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.1g 12 %
- Sugars 1.3g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ready to change up your sides? Our Vegetable Couscous recipe is a Moroccan-favorite and it's so versatile, it'll never get old! Not only can you switch it up with your favorite veggies, but you can eat it hot, or cold! Now that's definitely a side dish to put on the menu!