Ham and Potato Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This soothing dish comes together in a flash and will surely make the whole gang happy! Ham and Potato Casserole is an all-time family favorite that they'll want again and again.
What You'll Need
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans condensed cream of celery soup
- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound fully cooked boneless ham, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 (30-ounce) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen peas
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, milk, onion powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Stir in remaining ingredients, pour into prepared baking dish, and cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake 30 minutes then uncover and bake 55 to 60 more minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 326
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 2.8g 14 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 23g 46 %
- Cholesterol 50mg 17 %
- Sodium 1,145mg 48 %
- Total Carbohydrates 41g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.0g 20 %
- Sugars 10g 0 %