Hot Dog 'n' Bean Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Hot Dog 'n' Bean Casserole is a kid-approved dinner recipe that even adults will love. The best part? You only need five ingredients to throw together this simple supper!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound hot dogs, sliced into 1/4-inch diagonal slices
- 2 (14-ounce) cans vegetarian baked beans, drained
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the cheese; mix well. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Cover baking dish tightly with aluminum foil and bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until heated through. Remove foil, sprinkle with cheese, and cook 10 more minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- While this recipe calls for vegetarian baked beans, any of your favorite canned bean variety will work just as well.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a recipe that's anything but taxing! Uncle Sam's Pulled Pork is a budget-friendly, weeknight winner. In this recipe, we slow cook boneless pork butt to perfection with some chopped onions and a can of cola. A little BBQ sauce and it's ready to go! Just pile it onto a roll along with some of our homemade coleslaw and you're set for lots of "yum!"