Kale and Mushroom Stuffing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Still looking for that perfect holiday stuffing recipe? Guess what? You've found it! Our recipe for Kale and Mushroom Stuffing is so good, you're never going to think of another stuffing again. This easy stuffing recipe is flavor-packed!
What You'll Need
- 20 slices white bread, toasted and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cups chopped kale
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/4 cups chicken broth
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 3-quart casserole dish with cooking spray. Place bread cubes in a large bowl; set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter with oil. Add onion and mushrooms;cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until soft. Stir in kale and continue cooking 3 to 4 minutes, or until kale begins to wilt.
- Add vegetable mixture to bread cubes. Add remaining ingredients; gently stir until well combined. Spoon into casserole dish.
- Cover and bake 20 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 15 to 20 minutes, or until heated through.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It's time to pinch pennies, so picking up a pack or two of chicken thighs will help you do that. But just because chicken thighs are a bargain doesn't mean they have to taste like a budget meal. Our recipe for Teriyaki Chicken Thighs proves it!