Loaded BBQ Baked Potato Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We've combined two American favorites into one casserole that'll be your family's new favorite dish. Our Loaded BBQ Baked Potato Casserole is a family favorite one, because it's absolutely delicious, and two, because the recipe is filled with easy shortcuts that save time but don't skimp on flavor! What more could you ask for?
What You'll Need
- 1 (24-ounce) package refrigerated mashed potatoes
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese with peppers
- 1/2 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 6 slices precooked bacon, crumbled
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 7- x 11-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large microwaveable bowl, stir together mashed potatoes, 1 cup Cheddar cheese, the Monterey Jack cheese, cream cheese, salt, and pepper. Cover and microwave on HIGH 4 minutes. Stir in sour cream.
- Spoon potato mixture into prepared baking dish. Arrange chicken evenly over potatoes, drizzle with barbecue sauce, sprinkle evenly with bacon, and the remaining Cheddar cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until casserole is thoroughly heated and cheese is melted.
Check This Out!
- Pair this with a crispy, crunchy salad and your meal is complete!
- For more amazing potato recipes, try our Oven Roasted Potatoes, our Better Cheddar Potato Bake, or our Rustic Homestyle Potatoes.
- How about more casseroles? Make our easy Italian Layer Bake, our Unforgettable Chicken Casserole, or Mom's Tuna Noodle Casserole!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you've got fresh peaches, it only takes a few ingredients to make something spectacular. This easy pie recipe is a slice of Southern heaven and best served with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream. Everyone will be dreamy-eyed with full bellies when you serve our Peachy Keen Cream Pie.