Pork Chop Casserole
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 10 Min
Looking for the perfect way to prepare pork chops? Here it is: the ultimate weeknight dinner solution, and one of our easiest pork chop recipes! This Pork Chop Casserole comes together in just minutes and fills the house with an aroma that will bring your gang running to the table. It's hard to find the perfect pork chop casserole recipe that everyone in the house will agree to eat, but this easy pork chop recipe is just that; with creamy mushroom soup and wild rice, this pork and rice bake will be a favorite meal for years to come!
Your family will love how tender and flavorful this twist on a classic pork chop recipe tastes. Easy to serve to a crowd, our pork chop casserole with mushroom soup is sure to be one of your new favorite meals.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 thick pork chops, rinsed and left damp
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 3/4 cup beef broth
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 (6-ounce) package long-grain and wild rice mix
- 1 cup water
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place flour in a shallow dish; add pork chops and turn to coat completely.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Brown pork chops 5 to 6 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish; mix well. Place browned pork chops over mixture and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake 1 hour, or until no pink remains in pork.
Check This Out!
- Want more tasty pork recipes? Then check out our free eCookbook, Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More.
- This dish pairs well with our Country-Style Green Beans!
- If you like our baked pork chop casserole, how about trying our Easy Beefy Casserole and Everyday Chicken Casserole, too?
Read NextLoaded BBQ Baked Potato Casserole