Potato Spinach Lasagna
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This dish is sort of like a mashup between scalloped potatoes and your favorite vegetarian lasagna. It's a Potato Spinach Lasagna, and it features layers of hearty sliced potatoes and lots of yummy cheese and sauce!
What You'll Need
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 3 pounds Idaho potatoes, washed, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices, then cut again lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/2 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (24-ounce) jar prepared pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a large casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a saucepan, cook spinach according to package directions, about 5 minutes; drain and squeeze out excess liquid. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine potato slices and olive oil; toss to coat. Add garlic, oregano, basil, and salt; toss to coat.
- In prepared casserole dish, coat bottom with 1/3 sauce, 1/3 potatoes, 1/3 spinach, 1/3 Parmesan, and 1/3 mozzarella. Repeat layers 2 more times.
- Bake uncovered 45 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
Check This Out!
- For more easy potato recipes, try our Anytime Potatoes, our Better Cheddar Potato Bake, or our Best Mashed Potatoes Ever!
- How about more spinach recipes? Make our Autumn Creamed Spinach, our Garlic Shrimp and Spinach, or our Creamy Spinach Casserole.
- We love casseroles. You'll love our Amish Country Casserole, our Frontier Chicken & Noodle Casserole, or our Golden Squash Casserole!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 420
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 17g 26 %
- Saturated Fat 6.5g 32 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 20g 41 %
- Cholesterol 30mg 10 %
- Sodium 1,263mg 53 %
- Total Carbohydrates 49g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 9.2g 37 %
- Sugars 9.5g 0 %