Candy Bar Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Don't throw away that leftover Halloween candy. Turn it into this to-die-for Candy Bar Cheesecake that'll have even the pickiest ghouls and goblins raving!
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup coarsely chopped candy bars, divided
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
- 1/4 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
In a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese and sugar 2 minutes, or until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla and continue beating until thoroughly combined.
Reserve 8 pieces of candy for garnish. Stir remaining chopped candy into cream cheese mixture; mix well and pour into crust.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until almost set in center. Loosely cover and chill at least 4 hours or overnight.
When ready to serve, garnish with whipped topping and reserved candy pieces.
You can try almost any favorite candy bar in this cheesecake. Maybe try a new one every time you make it!
- And if you'd like to check out some other creative ways to use leftover candy, click here.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 417
- Calories from Fat 257
- Total Fat 29g 44 %
- Saturated Fat 14g 68 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 6.6g 13 %
- Cholesterol 112mg 37 %
- Sodium 343mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 35g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.5g 2 %
- Sugars 27g 0 %
- Butter Pecan Cheesecake Tarts
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- New York Cheesecake
- Creamy Cheesecake with Pomegranate Topping
- Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Easy Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake
- No-Bake Cheesecake
- Mini Cookies & Cream Cheesecakes