Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
These chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars will "wow" everyone!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
If you're looking for a crowd pleaser, look no further than our all-time favorite: these Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars. It's one of the most popular recipes on our site! The creamy filling between two layers of chocolate chip cookie dough makes this easy cheesecake recipe a heavenly delight that no one can resist. After all, who could turn down a mouthful of creamy filling between two layers of ooey-gooey chocolate chip cookie crust?
Another thing we love about this recipe is that it's super easy to make. You only need 5 ingredients, after all! Refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough is a supermarket superstar in this recipe. It provides so much rich flavor, and it doesn't require any prep work on your part. You're free to focus on creating an equally easy homemade cheesecake filling. This easy cheesecake is so delicious, and it's a perfect match for the cookie crust. These cookie dough cheesecake bars are bound to be a hit at your house, and you will be happy to make them again and again!
What You'll Need
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 (16.5-ounce) rolls refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, eggs, sugar, and vanilla until well mixed; set aside.
- Slice cookie dough rolls into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Arrange slices from one roll on bottom of prepared baking dish; press together so there are no holes in dough. Spoon cream cheese mixture evenly over dough; top with remaining slices of cookie dough.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden and center is slightly firm. Remove from oven, let cool, then refrigerate. Cut into slices when well chilled.
Check This Out!
- Keep the cookie dough refrigerated until just before slicing. You can serve these as-is, or top with chocolate sauce, fudge, whipped topping, or anything else you might like!
- Need another great dessert recipe to make for your next potluck? Check out our collection of 40 Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts! Like these cookie dough cheesecake bars, you'll find tons of desserts that are seriously impressive and also seriously easy to make.
- Where is it from?: Can you believe that cheesecake has been around for over 2500 years? The same dessert you love to indulge in was eaten by ancient Greek athletes. There are even records that state that some of the first Olympic athletes ate cheesecake, too! They say it has been around for centuries because it's made from simple ingredients. In fact, according to some sources, cheesecake is one of the oldest surviving recipes ever recorded. Variations of cheesecake recipes were passed from Greece to Rome and then to Northern European countries. When Americans learned about this creamy dessert, it became a hit, resulting in fantastic desserts like chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars. Nowadays, there are plenty of ways to enjoy this all-time favorite treat. But we think one of the easiest (and tastiest!) ways is in the form of to eat chocolate chip cheesecake bars, like in our recipe! Let us know if you agree by leaving us a comment below!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Calories 479
- Calories from Fat 260
- Total Fat 29g 44 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 66 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 6.6g 13 %
- Cholesterol 102mg 34 %
- Sodium 287mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 49g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 4 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Try your hand at making your own homemade candy with our recipe for Mini Almond Dream Bars. Just like the name implies, these 4-ingredient candy bars taste like a dream. You can make these any time, so you have them on-hand whenever you're craving a sweet treat!