The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Chocolate-Crowned Cheesecake Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
Turn a store-bought cheesecake into an extraordinary dessert with our easy recipe for Chocolate-Crowned Cheesecake Squares. A little chocolate and fresh, sweet, raspberries transform your favorite cheesecake into the perfect party treat. You can even make these ahead of time! Bring these along to your next party if you're looking to impress everyone.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8- to 9-inch) frozen cheesecake, slightly thawed
- 3/4 cup dark or semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons vegetable shortening
- 18 fresh raspberries
What to Do
- Cut cheesecake into 1-inch squares, place on a platter, cover, and return to freezer.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and vegetable shortening 1-1/2 minutes; stir until smooth.
- Drizzle a teaspoon of chocolate mixture over each cheesecake square one at a time, then place a raspberry on top. Repeat with remaining squares. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Looking for another fun, party-time treat? Check out our recipe for Chocolate Hazelnut Dessert Shooters!
Sep 30, 2017
cheesecake is one of my family's favorite desserts. I buy the no bake version usually because it is easier and quicker to make and still tastes pretty good. I love that this recipe takes the store bought kind and makes even more yummy. This is the perfect dessert for company that since it is easy, but will make your guests think you spent tons of time preparing it. I am positive I will be trying this out soon.
- WAS THIS HELPFUL? YesNo
- REPORT ABUSE
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- New York Cheesecake
- Best Cheesecake Recipes: 8 Chocolate Cheesecake Recipes
- Classic Italian Cheesecake
- Upside-Down Strawberry Cheesecake
- Grandma Alice's Cheesecake
- No-Bake Cheesecake
- Easy Breezy Key Lime Cheesecake
- Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake
- Easy Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake