Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A slice of this Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake will transport your taste buds to someplace magical. This cheesecake is so creamy and decadent; it's a great choice for holiday parties or anytime you're looking to impress guests.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (13-ounce) jar chocolate hazelnut spread (like Nutella)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 8 chocolate-covered hazelnut candies, chopped
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter; mix well then spread mixture into bottom and halfway up sides of a 9-inch springform pan. Chill until ready to fill.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, blend cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Add in chocolate hazelnut spread; mix well. Add heavy cream and beat until it has a mousse-like texture. Stir hazelnut candies into mixture.
- Pour mixture over crust, and refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.
We like to serve each slice of this cheesecake with a dollop of whipped cream and half of a hazelnut candy. We used Ferrero Rocher candies in this recipe, but, as always, any brand will do.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a big Christmas list, we've got a yummy, budget-friendly solution! Our Caramel-Dipped Chocolate Apples are the perfect DIY Christmas gifts! Everyone will love the combo of ooey gooey caramel, sweet chocolate, and crisp apple, but want to know the best part? There's an unlimited amount of ways to decorate these!