Double Chocolate No-Bake Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chocolate lovers rejoice! This Double Chocolate No-Bake cheesecake has double the chocolate and double the creamy. And, since there's no baking required...you can have it ready to eat at a moments notice!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 prepared 9-inch chocolate-flavored pie crust
What to Do
- Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler over simmering water or place in a microwavable bowl and microwave on high (full power) 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until melted; set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, butter, and sugar until smooth and fluffy. Add sour cream, almond extract, and cooled melted chocolate; beat until well mixed.
- In a small chilled bowl, whip heavy cream until stiff. Fold by hand (not with an electric mixer) into chocolate mixture. Spoon into chocolate-flavored pie crust and smooth top with a spatula.
- Chill until firm. Keep refrigerated.
Serve with sprinkled cocoa, shaved chocolate or toasted almonds over dollops of additional whipped cream.
- Looking for more fantastic cheesecake recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, The Ultimate Dessert Menu: 35 of Our Best Cheesecake Recipes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This ain't your momma's deviled egg recipe! We decided to give this recipe a Buffalo-style twist! That's right, we took all the classic flavors and added in some hot wing sauce! Top it off with some bleu cheese crumbles, and you better believe our Buffalo-Style Deviled Eggs will have everyone saying, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"