Double Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 8 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr
Berri-licious from the inside out, this is one of our favorite strawberry cheesecake recipes! It's an easy yet decadent homemade dessert perfect for company or anytime!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cups plus 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 4 tablespoons seedless strawberry jam, divided
- 6 drops red food coloring, divided
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen strawberry halves in syrup, thawed
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, and 2 tablespoons sugar; mix well. Press mixture into a 10-inch springform pan, covering the bottom and sides. Chill until ready to fill.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer on medium speed, blend cream cheese and 1 cup sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, and 1 teaspoon vanilla; mix well. Reserve 1/2 cup of filling in a small bowl. Pour remaining filling over chilled crust.
- Add 2 tablespoons strawberry jam and 3 drops red food coloring to reserved filling; mix well. Drop spoonfuls onto cheesecake filling, then run a knife in a swirl pattern through cheesecake.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until firm. Remove from oven and let sit 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, mix sour cream, remaining sugar, and remaining vanilla with a spoon until well combined. Pour 1-1/2 cups of sour cream mixture over top of cheesecake. Mix remaining sour cream mixture with remaining strawberry jam and food color. Drizzle over top and swirl with a knife. Bake 5 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Refrigerate overnight. Remove from pan, slice, and drizzle with strawberries in syrup.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.