Easy Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 slice
- CHILL TIME
- 8 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
Our Easy Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake was a special treat for everyone in the Test Kitchen. Thanks to the sweet and creamy taste of the cream cheese base, swirled with deliciously fruity blueberry pie filling, this was a dessert recipe everyone wanted a piece of! And that's why we know you're going to love it too. Filled with shortcuts that take all the hassle out of dessert, this blueberry cheesecake recipe is a stunningly simple way to enjoy something sweet and indulgent, any time at all.
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker crust
- 1 (21-ounce) can blueberry pie filling, divided
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. Stir in vanilla.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into graham cracker crust; spoon 2/3 cup blueberry pie filling over cream cheese mixture. Swirl gently with a knife to create a marbled effect. Refrigerate remaining pie filling for garnish.
- Bake cheesecake 40 minutes or until center is set. Let cool completely on a wire rack. Cover and chill 8 hours. Dollop remaining pie filling over cheesecake before serving.
Test Kitchen Tip!
- Adding a dollop of whipped cream and some fresh blueberries will really take this easy cheesecake recipe over the top!
- For more scrumptious blueberry desserts, check out our Blueberries 'n' Cream Cake, or our Awesome Blueberry Pie!
- When it comes to cheesecake, we can't get enough! Try our Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake or our Cookies 'n' Cream Cheesecake for something special.
- Plus, when you need something easy, try this No-Bake Cheesecake recipe!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
This easy cheesecake recipe is just the beginning!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a recipe that's anything but taxing! Uncle Sam's Pulled Pork is a budget-friendly, weeknight winner. In this recipe, we slow cook boneless pork butt to perfection with some chopped onions and a can of cola. A little BBQ sauce and it's ready to go! Just pile it onto a roll along with some of our homemade coleslaw and you're set for lots of "yum!"
- Ricotta Cheesecake with Berries
- Mini Cookies & Cream Cheesecakes
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- Bite Sized Chocolate Cheesecake
- New York Deli Style Cheesecake
- Upside-Down Strawberry Cheesecake
- No-Bake Cheesecake
- Chocolate-Crowned Cheesecake Squares
- Easy Breezy Key Lime Cheesecake
- Best Cheesecake Recipes: 8 Chocolate Cheesecake Recipes