Easy Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 slice
- CHILL TIME
- 8 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
Our Easy Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake was a special treat for everyone in the Test Kitchen. Thanks to the sweet and creamy taste of the cream cheese base, swirled with deliciously fruity blueberry pie filling, this was a dessert recipe everyone wanted a piece of! And that's why we know you're going to love it too. Filled with shortcuts that take all the hassle out of dessert, this blueberry cheesecake recipe is a stunningly simple way to enjoy something sweet and indulgent, any time at all.
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker crust
- 1 (21-ounce) can blueberry pie filling, divided
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. Stir in vanilla.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into graham cracker crust; spoon 2/3 cup blueberry pie filling over cream cheese mixture. Swirl gently with a knife to create a marbled effect. Refrigerate remaining pie filling for garnish.
- Bake cheesecake 40 minutes or until center is set. Let cool completely on a wire rack. Cover and chill 8 hours. Dollop remaining pie filling over cheesecake before serving.
Test Kitchen Tip!
- Adding a dollop of whipped cream and some fresh blueberries will really take this easy cheesecake recipe over the top!
- For more scrumptious blueberry desserts, check out our Blueberries 'n' Cream Cake, or our Awesome Blueberry Pie!
- When it comes to cheesecake, we can't get enough! Try our Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake or our Cookies 'n' Cream Cheesecake for something special.
- Plus, when you need something easy, try this No-Bake Cheesecake recipe!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
This easy cheesecake recipe is just the beginning!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Chocolate Caramel Cookies are simple, decadent, and sinfully good. With each bite, you get the buttery texture from the shortbread, the ooey-gooey pull from the caramel, and the richness from the chocolate. In short, they're a real treat!