Fruity Cheesecake Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
These Fruity Cheesecake Squares are creamy 'n' easy, making it perfect for company-fancy nights or just plain ol' weeknights! Top it with your favorite fruit to create a delightful after-dinner treat.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup almonds, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Fresh fruit for garnish
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, butter, almonds, and confectioners' sugar; mix with a fork until crumbly. Press mixture firmly into prepared baking dish and bake 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combined cream cheese and granulated sugar; beat with an electric mixer on low speed until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla, and mix until combined. Pour cream cheese mixture over crust and bake 20 to 22 minutes, or until center is firm.
- Let cool, then refrigerate 4 hours before cutting into squares. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Just before serving, decorate with your favorite fresh fruit...the more the better!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Calories 263
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 16g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 7.7g 38 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 4.7g 9 %
- Cholesterol 62mg 21 %
- Sodium 126mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 27g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 3 %
- Sugars 17g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Turn ordinary chicken breasts into a favorite main dish by stuffing them with our creamy, flavorful filling and rolling them in a crunchy homemade breading. Stuffed Chicken Rollups are easy for weeknights, and are a company-favorite too!