Easy Breezy Key Lime Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 6 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
This simple cheesecake recipe tastes as good as Key Lime Pie, but smoother and creamier. Feel those breezes, that warm sunshine? This may not be the same as a few days in the islands but it will sure make dessert time a tropical pleasure.
What You'll Need
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (from a 14.1-ounce package)
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 3/4 cup lime juice
- Lime slices and fresh mint leaves for garnish (optional)
What to Do
- Bake crust in a 9-inch deep dish pie plate according to package directions; let cool.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and 8-ounces of whipped topping. Stir in lime juice until well blended and mixture is thick and smooth.
- Pour lime filling into cooled pie shell. Chill for 6 hours, or until set.
- Before serving, garnish with remaining whipped topping, lime zest, and fresh mint leaves.
Check This Out!
- Another nice way to serve this is topped with whipped cream or whipped topping and lime wedges; it's sure to look fresh and scrumptious!
- Looking for more fantastic cheesecake recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, The Ultimate Dessert Menu: 35 of Our Best Cheesecake Recipes.
- For some of our favorites, try our Double Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake, our Easy Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake, or Granny's Apple Butter Cheesecake.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Add a little spookiness to your Halloween party fare with our recipe for Cookie Eyeballs. These cookie balls are so easy and fun to make, you'll want the kids and grand kids to help. Once they're done, everyone will enjoy these ghostly, "eye popping" treats!
- New York Deli Style Cheesecake
- Easy Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Patch Cheesecake
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- Mini Cookies & Cream Cheesecakes
- Upside-Down Strawberry Cheesecake
- Ghostly Halloween Cheesecake
- Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cheesecake