New York Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 10 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 50 Min
Our easy take on the Big Apple favorite, this rich and creamy New York Cheesecake recipe is inspired by the famous mile-high version you can still find at the Carnegie Deli in New York City.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 4 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray. Line bottom of pan with half the cookie dough slices; with your fingers, spread dough to create a solid crust.
- Bake 10 minutes, or until golden. Let cool.
- Press remaining dough slices around sides of pan to create a side crust; set aside. Increase oven temperature to 450 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with sugar until smooth. Beat in remaining ingredients until well combined. Spoon batter into crust.
- Bake 10 minutes, or until crust is golden. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees and bake 30 more minutes. Remove cheesecake from oven.
- Let cool 4 to 5 hours at room temperature. Remove springform pan ring; cover and chill at least 6 hours before serving.
We've got cheesecake recipes galore! Here's just a sampling of some of our favorite cheesecake recipes!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This classic dessert is so special, it's worthy of being on a White House menu. Come to think of it...it was! This is one of the desserts that was served when former President Kennedy and his family hosted a luncheon for Princess Grace Kelly. The good news is, you don't have to be royalty to enjoy our White House Strawberries Romanoff!
- Bite Sized Chocolate Cheesecake
- Ghostly Halloween Cheesecake
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- Classic Italian Cheesecake
- Mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes
- Mini Cookies & Cream Cheesecakes
- Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Best Cheesecake Recipes: 8 Chocolate Cheesecake Recipes
- Upside-Down Strawberry Cheesecake
- Easy Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake