We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You don't have to turn your oven on to enjoy a slice of one of your favorite desserts! Our No-Bake Cheesecake is an easy cheesecake recipe that'll leave them (and you!) cheering.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
What to Do
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in sugar, then blend in sour cream and vanilla. Fold in whipped topping until well mixed.
- Spoon mixture into pie crust.
- Chill 4 to 5 hours, or until set. Keep refrigerated.
This is nice garnished with your favorite fresh fruit or pie filling, or sprinkled with crumbled chocolate cookies.
Keep the house cool with even more no-bake sweets from our free eCookbook, No-Bake Desserts: 18 Easy Dessert Recipes from Mr. Food.
- The cheesecake party continues with our collection of Top 10 Great Cheesecake Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 515
- Calories from Fat 328
- Total Fat 36g 56 %
- Saturated Fat 19g 93 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 6.0g 12 %
- Cholesterol 97mg 32 %
- Sodium 300mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 43g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 2 %
- Sugars 33g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This classic dessert is so special, it's worthy of being on a White House menu. Come to think of it...it was! This is one of the desserts that was served when former President Kennedy and his family hosted a luncheon for Princess Grace Kelly. The good news is, you don't have to be royalty to enjoy our White House Strawberries Romanoff!