Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 4 dozen squares
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Pumpkin and spice make these squares perfect holiday fare, while a pound cake mix makes 'em a snap to prepare.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package pound cake mix
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, divided
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Combine cake mix, 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, 1 egg, and the melted butter in a large mixing bowl; beat at low speed of an electric beater until crumbly. Press dough into a greased 10- x 15-inch rimmed baking sheet.
- Beat softened cream cheese at medium speed until creamy. Add remaining 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, remaining 2 eggs, the pumpkin, condensed milk, and salt; beat until blended. Pour over crust; sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake 30 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Cover and chill. Cut into squares.
- Looking for more fantastic cheesecake recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, The Ultimate Dessert Menu: 35 of Our Best Cheesecake Recipes.
- If you enjoyed this pumpkin dessert, be sure to check out our recipes for Pumpkin Layer Cake and Impossible Pumpkin Pie!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll impress everyone at the dinner table with this recipe for Grape Stompin' Chicken. The light cream sauce that goes over the chicken breasts is delicious, especially since it's accented with the flavors of fresh grapes and a splash of wine.