We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This easy crust cheesecake will make you a baking maven in no time! Rich and creamy, and kissed with a citrusy taste of Florida sunshine - it's a no-fuss fancy idea that they won't be able to wait to indulge in.
What You'll Need
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Zest of one orange
- Zest of one lemon
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust (see Tip)
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, and eggs until well combined. Stir in the orange and lemon juices and zest. Mix until smooth then pour into the pie crust.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until set. Remove from the oven and let cool. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
From the Mr. Food® Fort Lauderdale Series "Catch the Wave of Tropical Tastes"
Preparation: Give this a homestyle touch with a homemade crust that you put together simply by combining 1 cup graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar, and 4 tablespoons melted butter. Spread over the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate then fill as directed.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!