Tutti Fruity Tarts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Tickle the fancy of fruit fans everywhere with a taste of these tangy tarts. One of the reasons we love these tarts so much is because they're individually portioned so you can easily make a special dish for everyone in your party. You can even try out different flavors so everyone gets their own special fruit tart! How great is that?!
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 12 single-serving graham cracker tart shells
- 1 (21-ounce) can peach pie filling or topping (see Note)
What to Do
In a medium-sized bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat cream cheese, marmalade, and sugar 2 minutes, until well combined.
Spoon mixture evenly into tart shells, then top with equal amounts of peach pie filling. Loosely cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Top these with either peach or your favorite flavor of fruit topping, like blueberry, cherry, strawberry, or apple. You can even use a few flavors and top a few tarts with each flavor for a colorful assortment!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake
- Simple Cheesecake Pie
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake
- Upside-Down Strawberry Cheesecake
- Easy Breezy Key Lime Cheesecake
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cheesecake
- New York Cheesecake
- Easy Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake
- New York Deli Style Cheesecake