White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cheesecake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cheesecake recipe lovers might as well toss out their scale, 'cause one slice of our sinfully rich White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cheesecake is worth splurging on. It's so worth it, you shouldn't feel guilty.
What You'll Need
- 1 (7-ounce) jar macadamia nuts, divided
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 (6-ounce) packages white baking bars, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a blender or food processor, finely chop 1/2 cup macadamia nuts with 2 tablespoons sugar. Place in a medium bowl and add graham cracker crumbs and melted butter; mix well. Press into bottom of a 10-inch springform pan.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat cream cheese, the remaining 1 cup sugar, and the eggs until smooth. Add sour cream then the melted white baking bars, mixing until well combined after each addition.
- With a knife, coarsely chop remaining macadamia nuts and stir into cream cheese mixture. Pour over crust and bake 45 to 50 minutes, until almost set in the center.
- Turn off oven and leave cheesecake in oven with door ajar for 1 hour. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely then cover and chill at least 4 hours, or overnight.
For even more pizzazz, garnish the top with some dark-chocolate-dipped macadamia nuts.
- Easy Breezy Key Lime Cheesecake
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- Grandma Alice's Cheesecake
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake
- Creamy Cheesecake with Pomegranate Topping
- Crispy Cheesecake Squares
- Ricotta Cheesecake with Berries
- Mini Cookies & Cream Cheesecakes
- Upside-Down Strawberry Cheesecake
- Blueberry Cheesecake Minis